Lamaze Good Night Counting Book A Tuffy Book
Wish the night sky and the creatures below good night! One moon, two bears, three turtles, and so on. Count along with sleepy forest friends in this durable (and chewable) teether book. Enjoy relaxing, sleepy-time illustrations on every page! These washable, safety-sewn pages are safe for toddlers to chew on and feel just like paper. When you reach the end of the story, you can hand wash it for the next night's bedtime.
Lamaze books are designed to spark little triumphs at every stage of baby's development. Created in conjunction with child development experts, Lamaze books inspire interactive, healthy learning. The high quality, bright colors, friendly faces, tactile and contrasting patterns of Lamaze books make them a favorite of parents, babies, and experts.
- Explore new things by tasting and chewing with an indestructible baby book
- Pages are designed not to tear or rip when a toddler chews on it while playing
- Introduce counting and animals to your baby or toddler
- Clean by hand-washing with warm, soapy water before use and then again as it is handled
- Indestructible books like this First Tuffy book are great gifts for baby showers, birthdays, and holidays
Complete the indestructible baby book set with "Good Morning: A Coloring Book" also by Cottage Door Press and Lamaze!