A painting activity to create 4 designs. The child has 4 small sticks to dip in the paint, which he or she then places on the illustrations. A simple and beautiful way to paint.R
- Painting activity from 3 years old.
- Develops the precision of gestures.
- High quality, easy-wash paint.
- A palette to measure out the paint and a tablecloth to protect the table are included.
- An explanatory booklet in colour with pictures only.
- Learning patterns thanks to a consistent shape. Contents: 4 picture cards (5.12" x 6.3" ), 4 bottles of gouache (30 ml), 1 palette 4 wooden sticks, 1 protective tablecloth and 1 explanatory booklet in colour. Measurements: 5.12" x 6.3" Recommended for ages 3¬6 years Design by: Smahane Girardet
- Dimensions: 1.60"D x 11.70"W x 9.10"H
- Age: 3-6 years