Limited Edition Koala Bamboo Convertible Footie
We are so excited to be joining WIRES, Australia's Wildlife Rescue Organization, to help with rescue and relief of the wildlife affected in the wildfires that have been raging through the country since September. We wanted to help and you can too, we will be donating 100% of the Proceeds of your purchase.
A little about our "All in One-sie". Super soft bamboo fabric paired with extreme functionality and one of a kind designs. Our standards are the highest when it comes to safety, comfort, function, and design. This adorable pajama can convert from a romper to a footie, two outfits in one!
*Our Pajamas are made snug-fitting to allow us to make it free of flame retardants & for the safety of your little one. We encourage you to try before washing.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association with a 5 Star Rating as a skin-friendly product Great for Kids.
- Convertible footies that ease the transition from night to day, cold to warm, feet in or out, and even prolong the use of the garment (included in ALL onesies).
- Slip resistant grip on the feet of every sleeper giving even our youngest an advantage against falls.
- Two-way zipper to make those nighttime changes as easy as possible (snaps? forget it!) with the added benefit of not having to expose babies chest or belly to the cold.
- Hand Covers are included in our infant sizes to prevent those tiny nails from scratching (Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-9 Months).
- Oeko-Tex Certified to be completely free of chemicals and pesticides.
- Tagless! Free of all things irritating to our babies ever so sensitive skin.
- Why Bamboo? Softest fabric, Breathable, Thermo-Regulating, Hypoallergenic, Moisture Absorbing...Perfect for any climate and even more perfect for our babies skin.
- Donate with each purchase. Baby2Baby provides children living in poverty, ages 0-12 years, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.
- 95% Rayon from Bamboo, 5% Spandex for Stretch.